2 Tbsp butter
1 (8 oz) beef tenderloin fillets
2 C Marsala wine
1 C chicken broth
20 green peppercorns
2 C whipping cream
1/8 tsp Dijon mustard
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add fillets, and cook for 6 minutes on each side.
3. Remove fillets from skillet and keep warm.
4. Add wine, broth and peppercorns to skillet and cook for 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
5. Stir in cream and mustard, cooking 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
6. Return fillets to skillet and serve warm.
Makes 2 servings
"Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking," Capt. Dick May's newest cookbook, can be ordered at www.Amazon.com. Go to "Cookbooks," then to the "Food and Wine" category. Type in "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" and click. A picture of the cookbook, price and information for ordering will be displayed.