4 country ribs
1/3 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
5 oz zesty Italian dressing
2 oz liquid smoke
1/3 C A-1 sauce
2 oz Worcestershire sauce
1. Wash ribs and rub with Cajun seasoning.
2. In a sauce pan, bring Italian dressing, liquid smoke, steak sauce and Worcestershire sauce to a boil.
3. Immediately remove it from the heat.
4. Put ribs in a baking dish and saturate them with half of the marinade. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5. Grill ribs about 20 minutes per side over medium heat and brush with remaining marinade several times.
6. The meat is done when you can pull the meat away from the bones.
"Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking," Capt. Dick May's newest cookbook, can be ordered at www.Amazon.com. Go to "Cookbooks," then to the "Food and Wine" category. Type in "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" and click. A picture of the cookbook, price and information for ordering will be displayed.