1/2 C butter melted
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp ground mustard
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 (6 oz) can French-fried onions crushed
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt and pepper.
2. In another shallow bowl, add 1/2 C fried onions.
3. Dip chicken in the butter mixture, then coat with onions.
4. Place in a greased 9-inch-square baking pan.
5. Top with remaining onions and drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
6. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
"Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking," Capt. Dick May's newest cookbook, can be ordered at www.Amazon.com. Go to "Cookbooks," then to the "Food and Wine" category. Type in "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" and click. A picture of the cookbook, price and information for ordering will be displayed.