1 C flour
1 tsp granulated garlic
1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning or paprika
2 1/2 lemons. 2 juiced and 1/2 used for garnish
1/2 C grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
3-4 Tbsp olive oil
4 6 oz. fillets of trout
Salt and peppercorns
1. Place the flour, garlic and Old Bay in a shallow dish.
2. In another dish, beat the eggs with the juice of one lemon and the cheese.
3. Salt and pepper the fish and dip in the flour and then the egg mixture and coat thoroughly.
4. Pour oil into a non-stick skillet and saute' until golden brown: 3 4 minutes on each side.
5. Transfer to a warm plate and garnish with lemon wedges.
Serves 3 - 4
"Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking," Capt. Dick May's newest cookbook, can be ordered at www.Amazon.com. Go to Cookbooks then to Food and Wine category. Type in "Capt. Dick's Seafood and Southern Country Cooking" and click. A picture of the cookbook, price and info for ordering will be displayed.